Romain Grosjean acknowledges the race was destroyed for Kevin Magnussen mysteriously by the dull and-orange flag after a first-lap episode.
The Danish driver was called into the pits by Race Control in Montreal, with the Haas driver being shown the dull and-orange pennant to pit for fixes after his front wing got some minor damage during the essential lap.
High's Esteban Ocon, following the Haas, radioed in to cry about the rippling front wing endplate on Magnussen's vehicle and, on Lap 7, Magnussen needed to come into the pits to change his front wing.
Ending up at the rear of the field, Magnussen got back in seventeenth after the sad start, and examined the call by the FIA to propel him to pit for fixes for such a minor piece of bodywork.
Past accomplice Romain Grosjean, as of now hustling in IndyCar, agreed with Magnussen's assessment, confiding in the damage to be immaterial.
"Magnussen's race was obliterated by the dull and orange pennant. Why?" Grosjean said as he studied the Canadian race on his own YouTube channel.
"With everything taken into account, to be sure, the front wing is turning out severely fairly anyway it's a little piece and, on the off chance that you really need to avoid anything for the drivers, put an Aeroscreen especially like IndyCar, and a short time later the part can fly and won't make some waves in and out of town's head defender.
"I wasn't precisely stunned with the discipline, I really thought it was very unforgiving and obliterated Kevin's race that was by then hurt by the front wing, and it was absolutely impossible to avoid that - it was just a hustling episode.
"It was extraordinary hustling with Lewis when the part was broken, and a while later Kevin's race was broken, so I really can't resist the urge to go against that discipline."
Jolyon Palmer was one more to examine the call to get Magnussen for required fixes, confiding in it to be reminiscent of a stricter system from the FIA.
Fernando Alonso was given a post-race discipline of five seconds, with the stewards causing an uproar in and out of town with the discipline that dropped him from seventh to tenth following being seen as at genuine problem for twisting on the back straightforwardly to defend on the last lap.
Grosjean was moreover left unamused by the discipline, saying it was totally without merit.
"I entirely can't resist the urge to go against Fernando Alonso's discipline," he said.
"He didn't justify one for moving twice on the straight. The back straight isn't even straight, so how should you go straight?
"Horrible let them race, it's perfect to see wheel-to-wheel action. Obviously under unambiguous limits, but I didn't feel like that was anything dreadful. I thought it was extraordinary hustling and I was anxious to see it so I was not especially stunned by those two disciplines for Magnussen and Alonso."

0 Comments