Previous Haas driver Nikita Mazepin says he is suing his previous business over supposedly neglected compensation.
The Russian was sacked from the group before the beginning of the time after Haas dropped title support Uralkali, an organization his dad Dmitry has a stake in, after the Russian attack of Ukraine.
He was supplanted by returning driver Kevin Magnussen who got a P5 finish in his most memorable race back in Bahrain.
Mazepin however has hit out at the choice, accusing "drop culture" for his firing while likewise saying F1's qualities should be assessed.
Presently the 23-year-old has said he is prosecuting his previous group over what he asserts are neglected wages.
"At the end of the agreement Haas had a compensation obligation to me during the current year," he shared with a gathering of columnists as detailed by Russian outlet Championat.com. "They actually haven't paid it.
"I can't help thinking that the business ought to basically repay the compensation until the snapshot of end and presumably pay some severance pay. What's more, when the entire world kicks you some place… that is presumably off-base. In any case, that is only my perspective."
Mazepin claims that court reports have proactively been documented and that the breakdown of the group's relationship with Uralkali ought to meaningfully affect his agreement.
— Nikita Mazepin (@nikita_mazepin) March 5, 2022
"I'm simply discussing the way that the authoritative commitments were not met," he said.
"That is one. You likewise need to comprehend that we had two free agreements. Furthermore, the breakdown of the concurrence with the title support (Uralkali) straightforwardly affected my future in the group.
"That is, they settled on two separate choices. I have not seen my cash, for that reason we will court. This is my own story. Reports have proactively been recorded with the court.
Mazepin actually wants to get back to Formula 1 eventually. Talking in April, he said he desires to get back to the game but at the same time is available to different contests should that not happen.
"My profession is presently on break," Mazepin told the Ria Novosti news organization in a proclamation.
"Be that as it may, I have been engaged with motorsport for quite a long time, and I have zero desire to leave it. I'm staying in shape and I desire to get back to Formula 1.
"In the event that it doesn't end up working, I will think about different choices. For instance, I'm keen on hustling in the desert. The Dakar is conceivable, similar to the Silk Road rally."

0 Comments