Guenther Steiner, has witnessed a rise in sponsorship

Guenther Steiner, has witnessed a rise in backing interest in Haas due to F1's adding presence in the United States. 

Haas are the only US- grounded crew on the Formula 1 grid as it stands and, given their chequered history with the likes of Rich Energy and Uralkali as title guarantors, enterprises about the crew's finances appear to be noway too far down. 

Hass

Still, Haas are presently considering a number of new marketable options, according to Steiner, and that has been helped by Liberty's continued drive to break into and establish Formula 1 in the US request. 

" Yes, I 've seen the impact, " Steiner said when asked about the impact from a business perspective due to likes of Miami and Las Vegas joining the Formula 1 timetable. 

" We 've got a lot further interest for hookups, for backing and it has risen quite a lot. 

 " Now, we can take a little bit of time to go through and see how it develops but for sure, having the race in Miami and adding a race in Las Vegas coming time, a third race in the States, will help all of this. 

" We 're in no hurry but the sport is in a good place at the moment. " 

Haas driver Mick Schumacher also welcomed Formula 1's drive into the American request as he's a big addict of the all the razzmatazz that comes with the races in the US. 

" I suppose it's great that we 're getting more and more American in some ways because I suppose the fans are great and I enjoy myself every time I go, " Schumacher said. 

" I 'm agitated about contending there more and more in the future. 

" I have n't driven the( Miami) track so it's delicate to say what the highlights are going to be and what it's going to be like, but an American race is always delightful. 

" There's always a lot of show, there are always celebrities that come who you would n't get the occasion to meet else and it's good to have the whole show broadcast. " 

Haas head into the Miami Grand Prix with 15 points on the board having scored in three of the opening four rounds. 

But Steiner doesn't see any particular strengths or sins with the VF- 22 and rather sees their rival as a good each- rounder. 

 " I do n't suppose there any particular strengths or sins, I suppose the auto is enough good each round, " Steiner assessed. 

" Obviously, in the main race in Imola, we weren't performing as we would 've wished so we need to look into the data and see how perhaps we can get the tires to work more and go again. 

 " I suppose the auto in general is enough good, we just have to keep on working hard and getting further points. " 


Post a Comment

0 Comments