The number '1' will be back on the network next season, Max Verstappen demanding for however long he's Title holder, he will utilize that "wonderful" number.
Coming out on top for the 2021 Big showdown after a hard-taken on title conflict against Lewis Hamilton, Verstappen picked to drop his race number '33' and on second thought put the '1' on his new Red Bull racer.
Reporting his choice, he said: "How often might you at any point do that? I don't have the foggiest idea, perhaps it's the main time I can in my life.
"I believe it's the best number out there. I will put it on the vehicle."
Clearly for Verstappen the response to how frequently it something like two times.
He came out on top for the current year's Big showdown, wrapping it up at the Japanese Great Prix with four competitions in excess, and says he'll be staying with the '1'.
"Indeed, I will utilize number 1 in the future next season," he said. "As far as I might be concerned, beginning number 1 is the most gorgeous number there is for any dashing driver.
"How frequently do you be able to drive with beginning number 1 in your Equation 1 profession? No one can say with any certainty.
"I can constantly return to number 33 in the event that I am as of now not Title holder. Be that as it may, for however long I am Title holder, I will utilize number 1 each and every year."
What's more, Verstappen was number one in all the details that matter this season, with the exception of most post positions which went to Charles Leclerc.
The Red Bull driver guaranteed the most wins, 15, the most platform, 17, the most focuses, 454, and the most quickest laps, five.
In doing so he set another standard for the most wins in a solitary season, and furthermore a record for the most focuses scored in one mission.
He added one more record to his count too, the biggest focuses shortfall upset en route to a Drivers' title, 46. That is by the amount he followed Leclerc after the Australian Fantastic Prix just to retaliate, upsetting that three races later for an important lead.
From that point he never thought back, not even once surrendering P1 en route to consecutive title titles. Red Bull likewise got the Constructors' crown, north of 200 focuses clear of Ferrari.
"This has been an exceptionally unique season, for me as well as for the group," Verstappen said.
"We have come out on top for the Constructors' championship again interestingly beginning around 2013 and that is clearly vital for the whole group.
"I figure it will be extremely challenging to match this year later, not to mention outperform it.
"The mentality ought to clearly be to improve each and every season, except that won't be simple after the year we had. We ought to likewise value how 2022 ended up and truly partake in these minutes."
Max Verstappen predicts a 'closer' battle in 2023
The 25-year-old is persuaded Red Bull will have a harder battle on their hands next season.
While they overwhelmed this season, they were given somewhat of some assistance as Ferrari's title mission disappeared through dependability and procedure mistakes while Mercedes were never in the blend in with their porpoising W13.
"I truly do figure it will be nearer," he said. "Individuals are figuring out the vehicles much more. Furthermore, over the long run every one of the groups will simply edge nearer.
"We know now, over the colder time of year, we truly need to continue pushing and continue to attempt to find execution and not just execution, understanding, conceivably the tires considerably more, in light of the fact that the tires will change a piece for the following year. Indeed we should find out how we are turning out to deal with all of that."

0 Comments