Lewis Hamilton compares Red Bull drama to Kardashian show

Lewis Hamilton accepts the off course happenings in Equation 1 resemble living in all actuality TV, saying he has heard "engaging" accounts of late.

Lewis Hamilton

The seven-time Title holder was examining the season in general and the show that has obliged it off course, specifically Red Bull breaking the 2021 spending plan cap - with Hamilton's title rivals from last year having been fined $7million after a $2.2million overspend was uncovered by the FIA, alongside a deficiency of time and assets to foster their vehicle next season.

Red Bull have been considerably further at the center of attention lately after the group orders aftermath from Brazil, when Max Verstappen wouldn't give 6th spot back to Sergio Perez toward the finish of the race, however the two drivers and the group say that issue has now been resolved.

Yet, given the diversion that has occurred on the track, the Mercedes driver feels there is a likeness to the universe of one more sort of television away from the circuit.

"At the end of the day, it seems like somewhat of a Kardashian show occurring here," Hamilton said with a laugh to Channel 4 when requested his considerations on the season's off course dramatization, 'cost cap entryway, to name however one' component of it.

"It's really amusing, a portion of the stuff that I've heard throughout recent days has been so engaging. I'm certain it'll be in every way on Netflix, being great is going."

Hamilton was talking in front of the time finishing Abu Dhabi Stupendous Prix, with the 2021 occasion having seen Verstappen delegated Best on the planet in questionable conditions.

The Mercedes driver made sense of he had been moved by the help which came his direction in the repercussions of Verstappen's success, with Hamilton himself having as of late multiplied down on his conviction that the result of the race had been "controlled" by then-race chief Michael Masi, given the conditions under which the season wrapped up.

The seven-time Title holder added that a grieved 2022 has even been an impetus for a "wonderful experience" as far as he might be concerned, despite the fact that he has not frequently battled at the sharp end.

"I was certainly not expecting what might come after Abu Dhabi 2021" he said.

"And afterward the general love that I have encountered during that time which I believe has helped me through the year, assuming I'm truly genuine - with the test of returning, needing to retaliate yet not having the option to retaliate.

"So this year was one that I had the option to open up somewhat erring on a smidgen and that is truly been a lovely encounter. So I'm truly thankful for that."

Post a Comment

0 Comments