Home most loved Daniel Ricciardo completed in 6th simply behind his McLaren partner Lando Norris at the 2022 Australian GP.
At Sakhir, the McLaren vehicles needed execution, and they were battling at the base portion of the lattice. The Aussie completed P14 in front of Norris in fifteenth.
DOUBLE POINTS. 🤜🤛
— McLaren (@McLarenF1) April 10, 2022
Great job all weekend, team.#AusGP 🇦🇺 pic.twitter.com/g9Hlk85Hcu
They seemed to be somewhat in an ideal situation at the Saudi Arabian GP, yet power-unit issues for Ricciardo constrained him out of the race. His British partner then again, procured a seventh spot finish.
Coming into Ricciardo's home race in Australia, McLaren fans were not bullish about their possibilities. The Surrey based group be that as it may, disproved them.
After a solid P4 and P7 finish in meeting all requirements for Norris and Ricciardo individually, they conveyed their great structure into the race on Sunday.
McLaren will trust that their promising trip in Melbourne will simply be the beginning of their climb for the 20 competitions to come. Ricciardo for one, is hopeful that they can continue to make progress.
Subsequent to getting back to Australia interestingly beginning around 2019, the Perth local uncovered that he was happy with how he, Norris and the whole group performed throughout the end of the week.
"I'm fulfilled sufficient I would agree," he said. "It is by a long shot our best aftereffect of the time, by and by and a group result. Initial segment of the race I thought we were there with Mercedes and holding their DRS. However at that point as the race advanced that was most likely our speed."
"I think it was somewhat of a close finish," Ricciardo proceeded. "I was informed Lando was having a few issues so the group said be reasonable so I needed to control myself somewhat obviously a fifth and a sixth is a phenomenal outcome."
"On the off chance that you had expressed this in Bahrain I would have giggled wryly," the previous Red Bull driver added.
McLaren and the nine other F1 groups travel to Imola in about fourteen days time for the 2022 Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix.

0 Comments