Nissany realizes he should accomplish other things to land Williams drive

Finding out if F1 is an opportunities for him next season, he said: "We can take a gander at current realities, the truth of the matter is right now, as indicated by F2 results, the response is no."

Yet, don't confuse that with an absence of trust in his own capacities, as that is a long way from reality.

"In any case, I'm so sure how much potential I actually have in me that I need to communicate in F2 and show I deserve that seat," he proceeded.

Roy Nissany

"At the point when I deserve an F1 seat, Williams is over the most recent three years, my loved ones. Whatever is on my mind as far as a F1 seat right now is Williams.

"My administration's work, on the off chance that a seat in Williams isn't accessible and another seat is accessible and I truly deserve that seat… you know the response. I'm again focussed on meriting any seat and focussing on the F2 lobby which is directing the rest."

While P3 at the Monaco run in 2021 remaining parts Nissany's best F2 result, he accepts that the series is an extraordinary spot to be regarding groundwork for any future Formula 1 open door.

In the initial four races of 2022, he has scored focuses two times with a couple of P8 wraps up.

Nissany has likewise made FP1 appearances for Williams at the 2020 Spanish, Italian and Bahrain GPs, as well as the 2021 Spanish, French and Austrian GPs.

"The performing various tasks expected in F1 is extraordinarily high however in the end F2 is a groundwork for this," he said.

"Generally a decent F2 driver can adjust inside a pre-season occasion of testing or a couple of races I expect to have the option to adjust to those things.

"For me having this experience currently it's perfect, in light of the fact that on the off chance that I hop into a F1 vehicle I will be completely prepared. I know what to do.

"I can expect various circumstances I encountered in the FP1 and tests I have done as such far. It is essential what I did as such far with Williams and in the vehicle as well as in the test system and being important for the advancement up to this point."

Post a Comment

0 Comments